Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day:0)

Our first Valentines Day since we've been married and Pete is out of town, but he made up for it in a big way. On Thursday when I got home from work there was a dozen red roses waiting for me. It gets even better, on Friday the UPS man delivered another box and it had the biggest, juiciest, sweetest chocolate covered strawberries I have ever seen. My hair guy Derek said he needed to knock it off cuz he was making the rest of the men look bad. I honestly am Ok with being spoiled. Now on Monday we're off to somewhere warm for the week. He told me it was my choice, California or Arizona. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. I'm just looking for some sun.

1 comment:

Julienne said...

California has more things to do and is by a beach but Arizona is warm and cleaner than California. Honestly I don't think you can go wrong with either one! I'm jealous of you, sounds like Pete spoiled you which is good because you deserve it. As for lunch we will have to find a day that work for both of us. We might have to wait clear til Spring Break for us both to have a lunch time available. I'll keep you posted. Have fun on your trip and don't do anything I wouldn't do so really you have no limitations.